Umm, so. This was amazing.
My favourite interview - ever. I learnt bucket loads and it was very much a 'shoot the shit' kind of chat with this incredibly wise man, Mark Groves, about love.
Mark Groves is an expert in helping people navigate the emotional matrix to create deeper, more meaningful connections in life. Be is professionally, with yourself or with a partner.
- Three levels of love, what they all look like and how to arrive there
- "I don't need one" (guarded)
- Independent and fulfilling
- How to break defence/criticise cycles in relationships do you do not end up in a "shit storm"
- Breaking toxic relationship patterns
- What makes a polyamorous relationship work/not work
- Mirroring each others childhood wounds and how we blame incorrectly
- How to cultivate lasting, fulfilling monogamous relationships
- Love and partnerships as a spiritual journey
- Marriage - re-defined
- Erectile disfunction - yes I just wrote that correctly - and intimacy
You can connect with Mark here:
And, don't bloody forget to just be you.
P.S Check out my online Be Unfu*kwithable program here.