Oh man. Welcome and thanks for being here.
It's been almost 15 months since I last released an episode and Im stoked you are here.
This episode is a solo session with myself where I will be teaching something that is the core of what I bring to any event, workshop, one on one session, retreat, corporate event and of course my own personal practice; self connection.
In this episode I take you through:
- The different associate elements of intuition, thought, feelings, emotions, motivation, action and results
- How to increase the fire for change towards what you want to expand on and create on in your life
- What prevents us following through with ideas of change
- The loop of negativity we often unconsciously find ourselves in and how to reverse it
- Explanation of self connection on a practical level
- How to use the breath to release tension or built up emotions
- How to use our breath to bring the mind, body, feelings/emotions and nervous system into balance
- A meditation that you can use anytime to come into your centre and connect to the present moment, recalibrating your mind, body and emotions with calm
- My background and different businesses I have that are relevant to what I'm teaching in the podcast
Guys, Im so bloody glad to be back.
This is also published at amberhawken.com
I have some epic guests coming up on the podcast, so please make sure you head over to your favourite platform and subscribe - iTunes, Spotify, Libsyn.
Before you go, I have a favour to ask. If you enjoy any of the episodes, I would love it if you could let me know by leaving a review on iTunes with a five star rating. This helps the podcast reach those it may be of benefit to.
I would love to know how you went with this episode. Please leave a comment below about your experience with the guided meditation at then end. Did you notice a change in your energy or mental state?
Until next time!